I received the 9 trees I ordered in good condition and am most pleased. They appear to be flourishing now a month later. Will keep you informed in the future regarding their progress. As a person who ships parcels around the world, I must commend you on your packaging — a real professional job.
- Discussion Re: Bleach Taste in Fruit, Causes, Remedies
- Wall Street Journal 1993: Neal Peterson’s Goal is to Domesticate the Wild Pawpaw
- Garden and Gun Magazine: The Mad Scientist of Pawpaws
- For the Love of Pawpaws: A Mini Manual for Growing and Caring for PawPaws – From Seed to Table
- Pawpaw: In Search of America’s Forgotten Fruit by Andrew Moore