I just wanted to send you a brief note, letting you know how much I appreciated your shipment. I have a small backyard orchard (about 35 trees in addition to some blueberries, muscadine, and grapes, etc.) and have received plants from various nurseries. However, despite receiving from quality nurseries, I have never seen the TLC I saw evident in the order received from you. The “green” peanuts, the individually bagged and tethered trees, and healthy plants were all noted and much appreciated. It is obvious that you care a lot about what you do. Thank you. I hope you don’t get out of the business entirely.
- Discussion Re: Bleach Taste in Fruit, Causes, Remedies
- Wall Street Journal 1993: Neal Peterson’s Goal is to Domesticate the Wild Pawpaw
- Garden and Gun Magazine: The Mad Scientist of Pawpaws
- For the Love of Pawpaws: A Mini Manual for Growing and Caring for PawPaws – From Seed to Table
- Pawpaw: In Search of America’s Forgotten Fruit by Andrew Moore