Trees arrived in good shape. Have them planted and I think they’re smilin’ ! Pity is, I probably won’t live here for more than a few years, am returning to West Virginia when I retire. But I hope to instill an interest in the pawpaws to the family that buys the property. The trees are so beautiful, and the fruit is fantastic. So sad they’re not as abundant as they once were. You can be sure to hear from me in future years for some trees for my new place! Thanks.
- Discussion Re: Bleach Taste in Fruit, Causes, Remedies
- Wall Street Journal 1993: Neal Peterson’s Goal is to Domesticate the Wild Pawpaw
- Garden and Gun Magazine: The Mad Scientist of Pawpaws
- For the Love of Pawpaws: A Mini Manual for Growing and Caring for PawPaws – From Seed to Table
- Pawpaw: In Search of America’s Forgotten Fruit by Andrew Moore