Lee Reich gives ideas and resources for creating beautiful, productive, and environmentally sound gardens. His book, Uncommon Fruits For Every Garden, has a great chapter about pawpaw history, background, cultivars, and sources. A great book.
- Discussion Re: Bleach Taste in Fruit, Causes, Remedies
- Wall Street Journal 1993: Neal Peterson’s Goal is to Domesticate the Wild Pawpaw
- Garden and Gun Magazine: The Mad Scientist of Pawpaws
- For the Love of Pawpaws: A Mini Manual for Growing and Caring for PawPaws – From Seed to Table
- Pawpaw: In Search of America’s Forgotten Fruit by Andrew Moore