Kentucky State University’s website – simply the most extensive pawpaw site I know. Contains scientific findings, popular press pieces, audio, photo gallery, nutrition, recipes, grower advice, etc. What you can’t find on mysite, you can probably find here.
- Discussion Re: Bleach Taste in Fruit, Causes, Remedies
- Wall Street Journal 1993: Neal Peterson’s Goal is to Domesticate the Wild Pawpaw
- Garden and Gun Magazine: The Mad Scientist of Pawpaws
- For the Love of Pawpaws: A Mini Manual for Growing and Caring for PawPaws – From Seed to Table
- Pawpaw: In Search of America’s Forgotten Fruit by Andrew Moore