I must thank you again for the pawpaws I ordered. They are doing great. I had no luck with container and bare root pawpaws before. In fact, I am so pleased with their quality that I am going to recommend your trees to my all my nursery customers. I would like to visit, at some time in the future, to get some pawpaw growing lessons. Alright, that’s enough horn tooting, thanks.
- Discussion Re: Bleach Taste in Fruit, Causes, Remedies
- Wall Street Journal 1993: Neal Peterson’s Goal is to Domesticate the Wild Pawpaw
- Garden and Gun Magazine: The Mad Scientist of Pawpaws
- For the Love of Pawpaws: A Mini Manual for Growing and Caring for PawPaws – From Seed to Table
- Pawpaw: In Search of America’s Forgotten Fruit by Andrew Moore