You sell a high quality tree! I ordered first from Millers, who offered two cultivars, both thrived and fruited. The next year I splurged for six from an Arkansas nursery, very small, pricey, and uninspiring. I ordered from you the next season and really there was no comparison. Of the six grafted pawpaw trees, I have a couple left. All six of yours are 5 feet tall and thriving. If I ever grow anything commercially, I want the would-be grower to feel like I did when I opened up my order from you!
- Discussion Re: Bleach Taste in Fruit, Causes, Remedies
- Wall Street Journal 1993: Neal Peterson’s Goal is to Domesticate the Wild Pawpaw
- Garden and Gun Magazine: The Mad Scientist of Pawpaws
- For the Love of Pawpaws: A Mini Manual for Growing and Caring for PawPaws – From Seed to Table
- Pawpaw: In Search of America’s Forgotten Fruit by Andrew Moore