The pawpaw trees I purchased from you in April 2004 and April 2005 are doing well. Almost all produced fruit this year — very nice flavor and size!
- Discussion Re: Bleach Taste in Fruit, Causes, Remedies
- Wall Street Journal 1993: Neal Peterson’s Goal is to Domesticate the Wild Pawpaw
- Garden and Gun Magazine: The Mad Scientist of Pawpaws
- For the Love of Pawpaws: A Mini Manual for Growing and Caring for PawPaws – From Seed to Table
- Pawpaw: In Search of America’s Forgotten Fruit by Andrew Moore