Wanted to let you know how pleased I am with the 3 pawpaws I got from you. All three are doing fantastically, never seen such healthy robust growth on any I have ordered before, and right now I am growing six other named pawpaw varieties. I cannot express how excited I am to try the fruit from these varieties. I know they are going to be fantastic!
- Discussion Re: Bleach Taste in Fruit, Causes, Remedies
- Wall Street Journal 1993: Neal Peterson’s Goal is to Domesticate the Wild Pawpaw
- Garden and Gun Magazine: The Mad Scientist of Pawpaws
- For the Love of Pawpaws: A Mini Manual for Growing and Caring for PawPaws – From Seed to Table
- Pawpaw: In Search of America’s Forgotten Fruit by Andrew Moore